Terms and Conditions
This website is for ADULTS ONLY!
Please, read the terms and conditions below before entering the world of koentertainments.com.
This site contains uncensored sexually explicit material unsuitable for minors. You must be at least 18 to enter!
If you are under 18 years of age and you do enter, you may be violating local, state or federal law. Parents, use the Parental Control Bar to control what your kids see online. Access may be prohibited in certain states/countries. If your local laws forbid sexually explicit material, please, leave.
BY ENTERING AND PURCHASING FROM THE SITE YOU DECLARE AND AFFIRM THAT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE:
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I will not redistribute any material from this site.
- I will not allow any minors to access this site or any material found herein.
- Any material I download from this site is for my own personal use, I will not show it to a minor.
- Sexually explicit material depicting bondage, S/M and other fetish activities is allowed by the local law governing my region.
- I was not contacted by the suppliers of this material and I willingly choose to download it.
- I agree that pictures depicting men or women being penetrated by objects such as vibrators or dildos, is not obscene or offensive in any way.
- In addition I do not believe that such material could be considered obscene or offensive.
- I have carefully read the above and agree to all of them.
18 U.S.C. 2257 – Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law
In compliance with the [United States of America] Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257),
all models located within our domain were 18 years of age or older during the time of photography. All models’ proof of age is held by the custodian of records, which is listed below, organized by producer. All content and images are in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations. Custodian of Records: Koncz Orsolya, Széher út 69., 1021 Budapest, Hungary. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EN “All models showed on the pictures and videos were at least 18 years old at the time of the photo/video shoot”
- ES “Todas las personas que aparecen en esta web son mayores de edad y tenían más de 18 años en el momento en que se tomaron las fotos o videos”
- FR “Tous les modèles des photos et vidéos figurant sur ce site avaient plus de 18 ans au moment de la séance photo ou du tournage”
- RU “Всем моделям, показанным на фотографиях или видео, было не менее 18 лет на момент съёмки”
Last updated: August 2. 2017.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this …
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that …
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Return / Refund Policy and Cancellation Policy
You can cancell your memberships at any time at CCBill. If after paying you are not receiving the products you purchased, please, let us know at email@example.com, and we will fix the problem as soon as we can. You can also ask for refund at CCBill support.
1021 Budapest, Széher út 69. fszt. 1.
Takedown Policy and Procedures
Koentertainments.com respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)(the “Designated Agent”). The contact information for the Designated Agent is listed below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE PENALTIES MAY INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED BY A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Koentertainments.com takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Koentertainments.com maintains a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders with its registered DMCA Agent. The company makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
Koentertainments.com reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
Send all takedown notices to the following. Please send by email for prompt attention.
ATTN: Copyright Designated Agent
1021 Budapest, Széher út 69. fszt. 1.